Wednesday 26 August 2009

Appeal for Catriona cyclist launched

CatrionaFollowing this post, I wanted to help in some way with the appeal for information that Catriona's husband has just launched. With thanks to my fellow blogger at Stockwell news for the info, the appeal reads as follows:

My name is Anish Patel and I am the husband of Catriona. On Monday 29th June 2009 at around 0820, Catriona died as a result of a collision with a green tipper lorry at Kennington Park Road, at the junction with Harleyford Street.

I would like to make a personal appeal for anyone who was in the Oval area that morning, who saw Catriona or the tipper, to come forward as a potential witness.

Even if you did not see the incident directly, you may still have useful information on the lead up to, or aftermath of the incident. So, please, I urge you to come forward.

Any information, no matter how insignificant it may seem, may be crucial to the case. I and the entire family would like to understand what happenned on that day and you may have seen something that is relevant. Please contact the Collision Investigation Unit Witness Line on 020 8941 9011 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 if you have any information.

Many thanks, Anish.

No comments:

Post a Comment