Friday 26 February 2010

Back in town

Well, we're back in business. I've just arrived back in the Bush after a touch-and-go flight that almost didn't leave NYC last night after snow fall the like of which I have never thought possible. As I was leaving the snow was so heavy it was causing trees to topple under its weight, tragically killing one man in central park. The snow ploughs were out on all - yes all - the roads though and traffic didn't stop that I could see in the city at all. Think we could manage that?

There's a lot to catch up on so sorry for my lack of attention to the blog over the last week - sometimes other things have to come first.

We've had the Council promising us another tax cut, the Foreign Secretary in town and much much more. Some serious tapping of my keyboard awaits you lucky lucky people..

No comments:

Post a Comment