Sunday 12 December 2010

Calling all Bushers: Shepherd's Bush Christmas Party?

** Confirmed this thursday at Goldhawk Pub **

Fancy it? I've been picking up some "chatter" on Twitter about a Bush drink up for followers of the #W12 and #bushW12 hashtags. Twitterman @stewbirch is leading the charge but some of you may not be followers of his or even of the hashtags so you may not know about it.

I think it would be a great idea to bring the online Bush to a real place in real time and what better excuse than the fact that we'll all be off work soon ... so feel free to suggest venues and times .. but to kick things off how's about this coming thursday? I usually go for thursdays since most people have other things to do on fridays but it's also late in the week so people feel up for a night out!

I want to make clear I'm not organising this though - in fact I don't think it needs much organising. If people can make the time and venue, just show up! I'm going to suggest the Goldhawk Pub but what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Nice venue, but live music on Thursdays! That having been said, everywhere is going to be rammed this month.

    ReplyDelete